Why you Should Take This Course:
IT4IT is a useful to create a reference architecture for the business of IT. It uses a value chain approach to help create a value chain based approach to identify business effectiveness.
With this course, you’ll receive 6 months access from the date of purchase as well as a FREE exam voucher to use whenever you are ready to sit the IT4IT Level 1 exam!
IT4IT Standard value proposition for Your Organization?
It helps you to create a value chain for your operating model in a holistic manner not ignoring any of the aspect of the IT value chain from concept to cash all through the journey.
Helps various vendors integrate their offerings to the IT4IT value streams and thereby create a common ground in terms of the offerings. Supports a prescriptive reference architecture using open standards and interfaces.
Why does IT need the IT4IT Standard?
The IT4IT standard provides a vendor-neutral, technology-agnostic, and industry-agnostic reference architecture for managing the business of IT, enabling insight for continuous improvement. Together, the IT4IT Value Chain and Reference Architecture deliver the following to IT practitioners:Provides the capabilities for managing the business of IT that will enable IT execution across the entire Value Chain in a better, faster, cheaper way with less risk.
- Provides prescriptive guidance on the specification of and interaction with a consistent service model backbone (common data model/context)
- Supports real-world use-cases driven by the Digital Economy (e.g., Cloud-sourcing, Agile, DevOps, and service brokering)
- Embraces and complements existing process frameworks and methodologies (e.g., ITIL®, CoBIT®, SAFe, and TOGAF®) by taking a data-focused implementation model perspective, essentially specifying an information model across the entire value chain
- Is industry-independent to solve the same problems for everyone.
- Is designed for existing landscapes and accommodates future IT paradigms.